2716 Creekside Drive
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Phone: (330) 963-5909
Fax: (330) 963-5929
2716 Creekside Drive, Twinsburg, OH, US, 44087
- Phone: (330) 963-5909
- Fax: (330) 963-5929
The First Congregational Church of Hudson is a community church that offers more than religious services. Its mission is to spread the message of the Lord, imbibe moral values and maintain peace in the community. With this aim in mind, it hosts variety of events that bring together the entire community irrespective of their statuses and backgrounds. The church also has special programs designed for different age groups i;e from toddlers to senior citizens. It also features Youth Room, separate choir room, a children's center (equipped with a complete kitchen) and many other modern facilities. Call ahead for more details.
Six Flags, who re-structured the place, renamed it Six Flags World of Adventure. It was in 2004 when Cedar Fair bought the same and finally Geauga Lake's Wildwater Kingdom was born. The place like any other waterpark is replete with numerous slides and swimming pools. Spaces like the Coral cove, Thunder Falls, Splash landing and Liquid Lightening will ensure that you and your family will have a great time. Swimming lessons too are provided. With so many rides and activities hunger pangs are sure to show up; restaurants Big Daddy's, Cabanas, Coconut cove and the rest take care of all hunger cravings. Check the website or call ahead for information about varying open hours.
Cuyahoga Valley National Park is the only national park in Ohio. It was established in 1974 as the Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area, and was designated as a national park in 2000. It is spread over 20,339.22 acres (8230.99 hectares). There are a lot of fun activities for visitors which includes cycling, hiking, waterfalls, caves and animal life.
Virginia Kendall State Park Historic District is a historical district known for its naturalistic landscape. Before being turned over to the city, it was used as a hunting retreat. Rustic lodges were built as proof for creating a Civilian Conservation Camp. The landscape comprises of sandstone ledges, comfort stations, shelters, meadows and man-made lakes surrounded by rocky hills.
Enjoy watching horses race against each other? If so head straight to Thistledown in Cleveland. Various derbys are held here on a regular basis, from the Ohio Derby to Belmont Day and more. This spectacular race track has some excellent facilities such as a gifts shop where one can purchase souvenirs and trinkets. The Silk restaurant is a good stop-over for refreshments and to enjoy a delicious meal. Put your money on a horse and hope he brings you some luck. Definitely a place for luck-spinners and for those looking for an adventurous time! Opens everyday at 11:30a.
Franklin Township Hall is located in Kent, Ohio. It is also known as the Town Hall and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on October 10, 1975. It was built in 1837 as an office for the Franklin Silk Company which was later purchased by the Franklin Township to be converted into home of the government.
The historic parcel of land that Hale Farm & Village is built on was donated to The Western Reserve Historical Society by Clara Belle Ritchie. Historic buildings from around the country were relocated to the land to create a living history museum and village called Wheatfield. Visitors will learn about life during the Civil War and the history of the region. Exhibits relating to fashion, technology, and other subjects can be seen here as well.
The focal point of this awe-inspiring exhibit is 13 colorful, intricately sculpted scenes depicting the earthly life of Jesus Christ. Visitors shouldn't miss 13 ethereal paintings on velvet or an amphora found in a 2,000 year-old wreckage in the Aegean Sea.
Although the congregation can trace its history back to 1837, Independence Presbyterian Church was constructed in 1853. After its dedication in October 1854, the church served the community until 1905, when it was shut down, reopening in 1925. The original structure, which is now an annexed chapel, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977.
Boasts a boardwalk, boat rides, a spectacular view of the falls, a pedestrian mall with antiques, hobby and music shops, international restaurants, and a line-up of special events that includes Friday's Rockin' Fine Arts Festival.
Encompassing over eight thousand acres of parkland, this organization offers twelve parks, a trail for hiking and biking that extends thirty three miles, a thirteen mile Erie and Ohio Canal towpath, and much more for those wanting to get out and enjoy the outdoors. .
John Johnson Farm is a prime site in the Hiram Township in Portage County in Ohio. It occupies immense monumental value and is surrounded by a lavish farmland, rolling hills and woods. From 1831 to 1832, the site served as the Joseph Smith's Church of Christ. It is a fine representation of the Colonial architectural style and is a stern structure even today, more than a century after its construction. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.