"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.
Seymour St. John Chapel is located in the campus of Choate Rosemary Hall and was built in 1924. This Georgian Revival structure was designed by Ralph Adams Cram and was formerly known as St. Andrew's Chapel. Besides being a sanctuary it is used for photo shoots and concerts.