"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.
The history of the parish of Our Lady of Perpetual Help dates back to the year 1949. The original church, located in Old Town, moved to Miller Road before being affected by the tornado of 1968. The present day church was completed in 1978 and till date serves to the local Catholic Christian community of Scottsdale. Regular services at the church include masses and granting of sacraments.