3348 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Phone: (505) 473-9004
Fax: (505) 438-4627
Second Street Brewery at the Railyard
Mo to Th from 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM,Fr to Sa from 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM,Su from 12:00 PM to 09:00 PMA brewery that prides itself on the range of fresh brewed beer it offers, the Second Street Brewery at the Railroad is the second location of this brewery/restaurant, the first one being on Second Street. The beer is made from a blend of hops and barley, with 80 percent coming from the Pacific Northwest and the remaining 20 percent imported from England and Germany. Besides the refreshing beer, the brewery also serves delectable pub food, a mix of Continental and Mexican fare. There are also entertaining events, like the Crawfish Boil, that are arranged here on a regular basis. See the website for further details.