1891 Bragg Street
Sanford, NC 27330
Phone: (919) 842-5600
Fax: (919) 842-5567
1891 Bragg Street, Sanford, NC, US, 27330
- Phone: (919) 842-5600
- Fax: (919) 842-5567
It is a historic church and cemetery in Sanford, North Carolina. Built in the year 1879, it is spread across around 13 acres (5.2 hectares) of land. The structure features a Gothic Revival and Colonial Revival style of architecture, and was built by then renowned architects J. J. Minor and John B. Massemore. It is currently an active congregation of the Presbyterian church and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the year 1999.
Spread over 2.4 acres (0.97 hectares) of land, the Euphronia Church is a Presbyterian Church. Derived from the Greek meaning 'of good mind', the church is presently the second oldest Presbyterian church in the Country. This church welcomes the people to come together in the harmony of mind and body. The church is a beautiful place to be at, a fellowship hall was added to the church in the later years.
Located in Lillington, North Carolina, Summerville Presbyterian Church and Cemetery was first constructed in 1811. Being destroyed by lightning, it was rebuilt in 1848. The architectural design of the church makes it worth the visit. Added to the National Register of Historic Sites in 1985, this attraction should not be missed.