Saginaw River Rear Range Light
Bay City, MI 48706
Located on the bank of the Saginaw River, the Saginaw River Rear Range Lighthouse was built in 1867 to replace the original one that had fallen into disrepair. Deactivated in 1960, and then abandoned by the Coast Guard, the lighthouse was left to vandals. Currently its under construction to turn it into a museum and can only be viewed by boat as the lighthouse sits on private property.