Peoria City Hall
419 Fulton Street
Peoria, IL 61602
+1 309 494 2273 (Tourist Information)
The construction of the elegant Peoria City Hall was done from 1897 through 1899. The city hall is a magnificent hall avenue and encompasses a land area of 0.8 acres (0.32 hectares). The structure finely exemplifies the German Renaissance style of architecture. It occupies terrific monumental value and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The year 1892 marked the establishment of the Peoria Civic Center just behind the hall building.