2463 US 41 W.
Marquette, MI 49855
Phone: (906) 228-0028
Fax: (906) 228-3893
St. Peter Cathedral of Marquette
St. Peter Cathedral of Marquette is historic church in Marquette, Michigan. This magnificent and grand looking Roman Catholic cathedral was first built in 1890. However, the ill fated building caught fire twice, reducing it to rubble both times. The restored church was completed in 1938, displaying Romanesque architecture elements and works of Italian American sculptor Corrado Parducci. This is the current cathedral that was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2012.