725 Paradise Lane
Johnson Creek, WI 53038
Phone: (920) 699-2800
Fax: (920) 699-3900
The Chapel of St. Mary the Virgin dates back to the 1860s era and serves the community of Nashotah, Wisconsin. The chapel was designed by James Douglas and Richard Upjohn, and it also features in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
The St. John Chrysostom Church, more famously known as the Little Red Church on the Hill, is a historic church located in Delafield, Wisconsin. This wooden structure was built in 1853 by Richard Michell Upjohn, a famed architect from New York and his father, Richard Upjohn. With this design, the church building became a pioneer in Carpenter Gothic architecture, as it came to be known later. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.
The last and one of the most vital banks of the eight “jewel box” banks, is the Farmers and Merchants Union Bank. It provides an array of banking services including savings accounts, checking accounts, order checks, safe deposit boxes and ATM/debit Cards, to enlist a few. Varied provisions can be availed like business internet banking, merchant accounts, giving agricultural loans, business services, and much more. With a range of investment and lending services, the bank is a comprehensive facility.
Columbus Public Library set up in 1912 was designed by Louis W. Claude and Edward F. Starck .The Prairie School style structure is made of wood, brick and stucco. During its existence, the building was a Senior Citizen center, a pre-school and hosted Red Cross classes at the time of World War II.
The congregation of the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church was formed in the early 19th Century. Following a disagreement, the congregation divided in the mid-1800s. A new church for this congregation was established in 1910. Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.
Formerly, the Dansk Evangelical Lutheran Kirke, the Lake Country Congregational Church dates back to 1910. This Lutheran Church was incorporated in the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. The church is renowned for its architectural excellence and represents the Romanesque style of designing.