Huron and Williams Road
Spice Valley, IN 47470
The Williams Bridge is a covered bridge constructed in the Howe Truss style of architecture. The wooden bridge was built in 1884, while its design was done by architect Joseph J. Daniels. With a total length of 373 feet (114 meters), it passes over the White River near the town of Williams. It was is use till 2010 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.