3700 Speedway Drive
Findlay, OH 45840
Phone: (419) 420-1212
Fax: (419) 420-1655
Arts & Museums
A non-profit organization established in 1998, the Northwest Ohio Railroad Preservation, Inc. strives to preserve, promote, and educate visitors about the history of railroading in Northwest Ohio. The Museum is open on weekends from April to December.
The Mazza Museum contains more than 3,000 original pieces of art.
Housed in the renovated 1880 Victorian Jasper Hull Flater Home that is filled with period furnishings, the Hancock Historical Museum's extensive collections include the Findlay Glass collection, Pendelton collection, locally-made agricultural equipment and vehicles, books, photos, dolls, maps and manuscript collections relating to Hancock County's past.
Located on the grounds of the former Wood County Infirmary, this 50-acre property includes nearly all of the original infirmary or "Poor Farm" structures. The main building now houses the museum.
Recreation of a 1940s-style Texaco service station featuring many vehicles from the 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's displayed in period scenes.
Museum featuring exhibits documenting the history of construction equipment development.
Greek Revival historic house museum dating from 1853. Furnished with items pertaining to Seneca County in three floors and 16 rooms. Carriage house with antique fire equipment and other horse drawn wagons. Two rooms of glass including one room of Tiffin glass.