Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
420 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19016
+1 215 238 1290
Center for Advanced Judaic Studies is significant because it is one of the only institutions in the world exclusively dedicated to post-doctoral research on the Jewish Civilization. It is located at the University of Pennsylvania
and is directed by Professor David B. Ruderman. The institution was earlier called as the Dropsie College of Hebrew and Cognate Learning, and was founded in 1907. It is no longer a degree granting college and got listed in the National Register of Historic Places on January 17, 1975.