3060 E 25th Ave
Eugene, OR 97403
Phone: (541) 343-7000
Fax: (541) 343-2128
3060 E 25th Ave, Eugene, OR, US, 97403
- Phone: (541) 343-7000
- Fax: (541) 343-2128
Eugene's oldest city park, Hendricks Park offers an abundance of trees, bushes, and flowers. Hiking paths and picnic areas are available at this park open year-round.
This miniature golf course boasts waterfalls, lush landscaping, and creeks and it is a great adventure for everyone. They offer special rates for groups and conventions and have a snack bar and meeting room available.
The Robert E. Campbell House is a historic residence built in 1870. Spread over a modest area of 0.4 acre (0.16 hectare), it displays the Rural Gothic Cottage Revival style of architecture. Due to its historic nature and beautiful architecture, it has been put up in the National Register of Historic Places.
Built in 1859, the Eugene Masonic Cemetery is one of the historic landmarks of Eugene. Though initially, it belonged to the Masonic Lodge No.11, later it was taken over by the Eugene Masonic Cemetery Association. The association chose to retain the word 'Masonic' so as to highlight the cemetery's history. Another highlight of this cemetery is the Hope Abbey Mausoleum; both the cemetery as well as the mausoleum is placed in the National Register of Historic Places.
Known as the largest cemetery, the Eugene Pioneer Cemetery is a cemetery that comprises of 16 acres of land and consists of almos 5000 burials. This place is filled with greenary around with trees and plants, this is an amazing place to visit for an evening walk. Also known for it's serene atmosphere this place is the best to mourn for the lost loved ones.
This park has 16 miles of trails and 2,363 acres of recreation area. Its mission is "to protect and enhance native ecosystems and compatible recreation in the Mt. Pisgah area."
Nestled in the sprawling campus of the University of Oregon, the Villard Hall was constructed in 1886. It is named after a German immigrant who went on to become Northern Pacific Railroad's President and also headed the General Electric Company. In 1972, this historical landmark that was designed by Warren H. Williams, featured in the list of National Historic Landmarks.
Gamma Phi Beta Sorority House is located in Eugene, Oregon, United States. This splendid landmark was built in 1926 by architects Hunzicker & Gerow in the Tudor Revival style. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October 24, 1991.
The First Christian Church located just at the corner of the 12th and the Oak street, originated as early as 1911. One of the great features of the church are the beautiful stained glass windows which are found all over this historic building. The bell tower, the Deagan chimes and the many antiques in the church add to the old world charm of the place. The church is where the city's faithfuls go for divine intervention. This church has a number of programmes like youth fellowship and music programmes as well as educational programmes for people of all age groups.
The Cascade Range region of Oregon is bestowed with the Willamette National Forest. The national forest site was established in the year 1933, and is an enthralling destination for tourists all over. It is home to an array of streams and rivers that flow along the forest, and the lovely flora and fauna further add to its scenic beauty.
Standing tall amongst beautiful pine trees, flower beds and meadows is the Shelton-McMurphey-Johnson House that was built in 1888. Perched on a hill, the house is named after the three families who resided there and is a pristine spectacle with green facades built in Queen Anne-style Victorian architecture. Today the house is open to the public and also offer rental space for weddings, club meetings, family parties, dinners and so on. To known more on this eclectic building, you can their tours that cater to its history, occupants and so on.
Erected and established in 1936, the Wayne Morse Farm is a monumental site in the Eugene region of the U.S. State of Oregon. Its historical significance originates due to the fact that it was the home to Wayne Morse who was a prominent U.S. Senator. The site stands registered on the National Register of Historic Places. It is inclusive of the Morse house and its lovely surroundings.