215 Commerce Drive
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Phone: (270) 360-0088
Fax: (270) 360-1128
This establishment was originally a house built in the year 1825 by John Y. Hill, and was called the Brown Pusey House, and sometimes also called the Hill House. The architectural style includes Georgian and Federal architecture. Spread across around 10 acres (four hectares) of land, it once served as a hotel. It now serves as a community center called the Brown Pusey House Community Center and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the year 1974.
Enjoy great food, rides, arts and crafts booths, and plenty of family fun during this two day event held during the first weekend of October.
The Jamboree Gang and guest singers have been playing and performing a variety of music for over 50 years.