1654 N. Dupont Hwy.
Dover, DE 19901
Phone: (302) 736-1204
Fax: (302) 736-3023
One of the prominent athletics facilities on the campus of Delaware State University, the Memorial Hall is a multi-purpose indoor arena. This 3000-seat facility is home to the university's Hornets basketball team. Call to know more.
The Dover International Speedway is a part of the Dover Motorsports Inc., one of the nation's leading motorsport companies. Today, the speedway can seat 1,40,000 race fans. The speedway is fan-friendly and has special offers like the Luxury skybox suites, Hospitality Village and Fan Tables. Races are held twice a year. For ticketing information, check website.
The Schwartz Center for the Arts is a historic center which was originally an opera house and a movie theater and then got converted into a performing arts center. The center holds many live performances and theatricals. They even host special events like art exhibitions. The Schwartz Center promotes arts and crafts of many kind and is an enjoyable experiance for every one.
The Kent County Theater Guild is a Delaware theater group that has been presenting quality entertainment to the people of Delaware for 55 years and counting. It is a small community group run by around 100 members, who manage all the shows and backstage work. The auditorium is constructed so as to accommodate just about 100 persons in the audience, which makes everyone feel that he or she is part of the play being staged. Fans of theater can enlist themselves as subscribers or become members to know about the latest shows, auditions and events.
The Delaware State Fairgrounds are set in the picturesque city of Harrington. This is one of the premier outdoor venues in all of Delaware and has caught the eye of national and international event organizers who are impressed with the kind of arrangements available for consumer fairs, trade shows and agricultural events. Suitably located by the national highway, transport connections are also quick and convenient.
The Shrewsbury Church welcomes one and all to this beautiful parish designed in the Gothic Revival and Vernacular Gothic styles of architecture. The church welcomes all the people to gather together as one family in faith to worship the Lord. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, it dates back to 1834.