1010 W Business Loop 70
Columbia, MO 65202
Phone: (573) 443-0055
Fax: (573) 443-0037
1010 W Business Loop 70, Columbia, MO, US, 65202
- Phone: (573) 443-0055
- Fax: (573) 443-0037
Frederick Douglass High School is located in Columbia, Missouri. It is an alternate public school to students between grades nine and 12 throughout the Columbia Public Schools District. The school differs from a regular high school because of programs including child development and parenting classes, a day care facility, work study programs, and a hands-on approach. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 4, 1980.
Provides top brand vehicle rentals for business or leisure while striving to earn customer loyalty.
Nationally known car rental agency offering quality vehicles plus free pickup and delivery services.
With a credible number of locals being highly educated, this Missouri city is popularly known as the College Town of USA. Columbia ranks fifth among the largest cities of Missouri and it also serves as the county seat for Boone. Home to the University of Missouri, the origins of the city date back to 1818 when a Mississippian settlement of Native Americans moved here. The city was named so in 1821, Columbia being the poetic name of USA. Well developed infrastructure along with a flourishing economy have ranked this city second in the list of best places to live in the country. A must visit to grab some local cultural essence.
Eminent Chicago architect T. N. Bell was the chief architect behind the monumental First Christian Church in Columbia, Missouri. It was erected in 1893 and is located at 101 North Tenth Street in Columbia. It stands as a fine illustration of the Romanesque and Classical Revival styles of architecture. It has a distinctive library that maintains a bevy of books, music CDs, video tapes, fine photographs, and much more. A renowned church structure in the vicinity, it had recorded as many as 836 participating members with an average attendance of 275 in 2007.
The Missouri United Methodist Church is a historic church building established in 1925. Built with limestone, the building shows Late Gothic Revival style of architecture. Located in downtown, the church has continued to function since its birth. The grand and magnificent structure of the building is truly eye catching. The congregation hosts regular masses and events along with other religious practices and ceremonies.
This conservation area offers great hunting and fishing and includes hiking trails.
A 520-acre park includes large playground, skate park, Rainbow Softball Center, mountain bike course, shelters and other recreational opportunities.
Family owned and operated full service sedan, limousine and seated coach service.