First Presbyterian Church of Woodruff
360 State Road S-42-50
Woodruff, SC 29388
+1 864 476 3109
The distinguished First Presbyterian Church of Woodruff is a monumental Presbyterian church structure. It is accurately sited at 300 W. Georgia Street in Woodruff, South Carolina. The historic church building was erected in 1911 and is established on a land cover of less than one acre. It is a great representation of the Gothic Revival and the Romanesque style of architecture. The significant church site is also featured on the National Register of Historic Places.