Starting From
See all Rates

Comfort Suites

Selected Favorite

1234 Omniplex Drive, Cincinnati, OH, US, 45240

  • Phone: (513) 551-5028
  • Fax: (513) 551-5030
Green Hotel

Supports Green Practices

"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.

Excellent!
4.2 out of 5 (239 reviews)
85% of guests recommend this hotel

Practical Information

»Mt. Healthy Public School

Located in the center of Mt. Healthy, this structure was established in 1911. This magnificent brick building was used as a public school till the 1980s. Now, no longer a public school, the structure is used by Mt. Healthy Preparatory and Fitness Academy. In 1985, Mt. Healthy Public School was included in the National Register of Historic Places.

7615 Harrison Avenue
Mount Healthy, OH 45231

»Wyoming Presbyterian Church

The Wyoming Presbyterian Church that was completely erected in 1890, is certainly a historical landmark. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, it continues to serve the community.

225 Wyoming Avenue
Wyoming, OH 45215

»St. Pius Catholic Church

St. Pius X Catholic Church is a beautiful Romanesque style church built in the 19th century. It has been added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978 owing to its rich history and architectural significance.

1662 Blue Rock Street
Cincinnati, OH 45223

»Scarlet Oaks Retirement Community

The Scarlet Oaks is one of the splendid residences in the Clifton vicinity of Cincinnati in Ohio. It was constructed in 1867 and is a stellar model of the Romanesque Revival and the Gothic Revival style of architecture. This retirement home was incorporated in the National Register of Historic Places.

440 Lafayette Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45220

»Calvary Episcopal Church

The Calvary Episcopal Church is steeped in history. The church had very modest beginnings but it gradually grew in size and fame with the help of funds from donors. It is an example of Gothic style of architecture. They conduct services, mass, and Sunday School for imparting knowledge among the community. People visiting this township should stop by for some divine intervention.

3766 Clifton Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45220

»Westwood United Methodist Church

The Cincinnati region of the U.S. State of Ohio is bestowed with one of the most spectacular church sites in the form of Westwood United Methodist Church. The church building is a brilliant structure and its construction dates back to 1896. This Methodist church welcomes everyone with open arms sans any discrimination.

3460 Epworth Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45211

»Withrow High School Stadium

Built in 1920, Withrow High School Stadiums is having one of the most picturesque atmospheres around. Come and enjoy a football game in this historical sports venue.

2520 Madison Road
Cincinnati, OH 45208

»Cincinnati Tennis Club

Started in 1880, right after the introduction of tennis into America, the Cincinnati Tennis Club is still one of the prominent tennis clubs in the city. This historical club is equipped with modern amenities and also hosts social events throughout the year. For membership information and other details, please check website.

1880 Dexter Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45206

»St. Rosa Church

Located on the northern bank of Ohio River, in Cincinnati's East End neighborhood, St. Rose of Lima Church has been serving the Catholic community for more than a 100 years. The red brick structure was established in 1867. It was designed in the beautiful Romanesque and Italianate style, with a clock tower rising above its entrance. Following a major fire in 1894, the church underwent reconstruction which took around two years.

2501 Riverside Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45202

»Nast Trinity United Methodist Church

The First German Methodist Episcopal Church is also referred to as the Nast Trinity Methodist Church. It is a historic congregation located in Cincinnati. Constructed in 1881, it is an elegant structure with great aesthetic value. The church building is built on a stone framework and is predominantly a stone structure along with a few brick elements. Two-and-a-half stories tall, it is sheltered with a rare slate roof. Multiple miniature circular windows, a stellar front gable with petite porches on both sides of the façade add to its charm.

1310 Race Street
Cincinnati, OH 45208

»Old St. Mary's Church, School and Rectory

Old St. Mary's Church, School and Rectory is located in the Over-the-Rhine historic district. The church founded by German settlers embraces diverse architectural features including the Greek Revival and Baroque. Magnificent works of art adorn the interiors of the landmark church, one of the earliest in Cincinnati.

123 East 13th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202

»Covenant First Presbyterian Church

Covenant First Presbyterian Church is a congregation of two churches - the First Presbyterian and the Covenant Presbyterian - merged in 1933 to become the Covenant First Presbyterian Church. James Kemper was the first pastor when the First Presbyterian was organized. The church was added to the National Register of Historic Places on January 29, 1973.

717 Elm Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Earn valuable points toward free nights.