7402 Nordic Drive
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Phone: (319) 273-9999
Fax: (319) 277-2559
The First Congregational Church, located primly in Eldora, Iowa, is a congregation of the United Church of Christ. It was organized in the year 1868 and was actively constructed in 1894. It has been exquisitely designed in the Late Victorian and Romanesque Revival styles of architecture. Since it is of increasing historic significance, the church was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1996.
This Quaker meeting house was constructed way back in 1916 and is known as the Honey Creek Friends' Meetinghouse. It is maintained by the The Honey Creek Preservation Group which also hosts events and programs on a regular basis.