Starting From
See all Rates

Comfort Suites Downtown Carlisle

Selected Favorite

10 S. Hanover Street, Carlisle, PA, US, 17013

  • Phone: (717) 960-1000
  • Fax: (717) 960-1010
Green Hotel

Supports Green Practices

"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.

Excellent!
4.4 out of 5 (268 reviews)
91% of guests recommend this hotel

Practical Information

»Harrisburg Polyclinic Hospital

The Harrisburg Polyclinic Hospital, also called the Polyclinic Medical Center, is located on the Third Street in downtown Harrisburg. Associated with the PinnacleHealth System, a leading chain of medical facilities in Pennsylvania, it offers top notch outpatient and specialty care services. The polyclinic also serves as a prestigiuous teaching facility for those interested in internal medicine as well as family practise. Complete with a chapel, a cafe and a community health center, it promotes a well-rounded health care model.

2501 North 3rd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110

»German Evangelical Zion Lutheran Church

The Tabernacle Baptist Church was built in 1886 and was formerly known as the German Evangelical Zion Lutheran Church. This Gothic structure is made of brick and features a huge square bell tower and oval windows. The church has many ministries to cater different sectors of people and also has regular events to build its community. Apart from Sunday worship services, bible studies and worship groups are held regularly every week.

1106 Capital Street
Harrisburg, PA 17102

»Camp Curtin Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church

The Camp Curtin Memorial Episcopal Church, located in Harrisburg, was built in 1895. It is an iconic architectural landmark on the streetscape. It is an example of Late Victorian and Romanesque styles and is replete with a church tower, belfry, spires and a pipe organ. This building is featured on the National Register of Historic Places.

2221 North 6th Street
Harrisburg, PA 17110

»Salem United Church of Christ

The celebrated Salem United Church of Christ was earlier referred to as the Old Salem Reformed Church. Dating back to 1787, this church is certainly a historical landmark. The Salem United Church of Christ continues its efforts and endeavors to help individuals as well as the entire community.

231 Chestnut Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101

»Capital Area Transit (CAT)

Formed in 1973, the Capital Area Transit (CAT) is a non-profit organization that operates public transport to Harrisburg. While maintaining a proper transport network with a consistent frequency of buses and trains, this company also ensures safe travel. The CAT has two divisions in which it provides its transport service. If you need to book a bus or train ticket, their website provides accurate detail of bus routes, schedules and fares as well.

901 North Cameron Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101

»Harrisburg 19th Street Armory

The Harrisburg 19th Street Armory is a historic armory located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Belonging to the National Guard, it was built in 1938 in Moderne architectural style by R. W. Shaw. The red brick building and also features minarets and gable roofs. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1991.

1313 South 19th Street
Harrisburg, PA 19565

»Great Conewago Presbyterian Church

Established in 1787, Great Conewago Presbyterian Church is one of the oldest places of worship in the region. The historic structure has been well-maintained, with most of its original features remaining intact. Besides the main building, the church precinct features a historic cemetery as well as the beautiful fellowship hall which is used for community events.

174 Red Bridge Road
Gettysburg, PA 17325

»St. Peter's Kierch

The St. Peter's Kierch is a monumental Lutheran church site that carries immense significance. It is primly located in the Middletown vicinity of the Dauphin County in Pennsylvania. The construction of the church took place from 1767 through 1769, and this structure is incorporated in the National Register of Historic Places.

Spring and Union Streets
Middletown, PA 17057
Earn valuable points toward free nights.