John M. and Lottie D. Moore House
406 South Fifth Street
Richmond, TX 77469
+1 281 342 6478
Located on Fifth Street, in Richmond city of Fort Bend County in Texas, the John M. and Lottie D. Moore is home to the Fort Bend Museum complex. Constructed in 1883, the structure depicts the Victorian and Classic Revival styles of architecture, and is an elegant sight. It is predominantly a two-storied, wood-frame house with its extravagant front facade and porch. Gaining tremendous historic significance over the years, the site made it to the National Register of Historic Places in 2001.