118 Interstate Blvd.
Anderson, SC 29621
Phone: (864) 622-1200
Fax: (864) 622-1202
118 Interstate Blvd., Anderson, SC, US, 29621
- Phone: (864) 622-1200
- Fax: (864) 622-1202
Thrifty is a value-oriented car rental company that has a significant presence in the airport and local car rental markets.
Well known car rental company that offers late model, clean, and dependable automobiles and vans with daily, weekly, or long term rentals available.
This company provides quality vehicles to customers at the most popular travel destinations.
Trailhead is a huge indoor rock climbing facility that is a great destination for families looking for activity any time of year. It provides fun and exercise for everyone ages 5 to adult.
Public transit that offers bus transportation in the Anderson and Pendleton areas, as well as the surrounding areas. See website for routes and schedule.
The Clemson University Historic District comprises several important and heritage properties. Located in the sprawling campus of the Clemson University, this district is included in the National Register of Historic Places. Bowman Field, Holtzendorff Hall, Sikes Hall are few of the many historical buildings that are a part of the Clemson University Historic District.
Public transportation that serves the city of Clemson and the Clemson University with all buses equipped with bike racks.
Popular with fishermen, boaters, day users and campers, this 395-acre park lies on a peninsula providing access to the beautiful 56,000 acre Lake Hartwell. Numerous water activities including fishing for bass, bream, crappie, and trout. A 37-site, lakeside campground, boat ramp, picnic areas, and hiking trails are also on site.
Nationally known car rental company that provides high quality vehicles plus free pickup and delivery services.
Built in 1893, Newry is a Census-designated place that spreads over 117 acres (47 hectares). It features a former textile mill, located in an agrarian setting in Little River Valley, and is surrounded by forest. This historic district consists of 118 plots which includes the mill office, village church, mill complex, and several Late Gothic Revival buildings.
Completed between 1849 and 1851 Old Pickens Presbyterian Church is the only surviving structure of the old town of Pickens Court House, a mid-nineteenth century town situated around modern-time Seneca. The church site also comprises of a cemetery. Visitors are allowed inside the church from April to October, every Sunday from 2.30p to 5p in October.