Saint Paul's Episcopal Church
328 East Quenn Street
Pendleton, South Carolina 29670
The oldest Episcopal church in the area and the second oldest in what is now the Diocese of Upper South Carolina, this historic white clapboard church features a Jaridine pipe organ that has filled the church with music since 1848. The Churchyard includes buried sites for several historically important people including a Polish countess and soldiers who died during the Civil War.