3712 Hamilton Blvd.
Allentown, PA 18103
Phone: (610) 437-9100
Fax: (610) 437-0221
3712 Hamilton Blvd., Allentown, PA, US, 18103
- Phone: (610) 437-9100
- Fax: (610) 437-0221
Jungle Fun's main attraction is a safe unique three-level soft play system with obstacle courses, web crawls, rope bridges, cushioned stairs, and slides.
Nearly 100 rides and attractions, including five world-class roller coasters, exciting water slides and fantastic thrill rides, can be enjoyed at Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom. The park also offers live entertainment shows, a Midway arcade, arts and crafts, food, and souvenirs.
The Rodale Organic Gardening Experimental Farm or the Working Tree Center is a historic farmhouse located in Lower Macungie Township, Pennsylvania. The main structure was built in 1830 and modified around 1940 by J. I. Rodale. The Federal style house features stone and red brick exteriors, gable ended roofs and a central chimney. The farm has been a pioneer in organic farming since its inception. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.
Built in the year 1842, it is named after the Bogert Family who lived in the house adjacent to the present site of the bridge. It is a historic wooden covered bridge in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. It has vertical plank siding and a gable roof. It spans over 145 feet (44 meters) and runs over the Little Lehigh River. It is one of the oldest of its kind in the region and in the nation. Currently closed for vehicular traffic, it allows visitors on foot and bicycles alone. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the year 1980.
This venue hosts cultural as well as local events throughout the year. The major event that Allentown Fairgrounds is home to, is undoubtedly the great Allentown Fair—an annual event that draws hordes of people from all over the state and beyond. The other events that are held here include the Farmers Market, Agri-Plex, The Ritz Barbecue and the like. Over the years, it has become one of the most remarkable landmarks in the city and will continue to be so!
Built between 1814 and 1819, the Old Lehigh County Courthouse in Allentown is located only few blocks away from the new City Hall. Towering to about two stories, the building is beautifully designed and ornamented using expensive materials. Arguably the most interesting feature of the place is the courtroom on the second floor which was done up in Roman Baroque and Renaissance styles somewhere between 1914 and 1916. The exceptional building is a reflection of a grand past and a stark contrast amongst its small-town surroundings.
Nestled in Pennsylvania's Orefield town, Geiger Covered Bridge is one of the oldest covered bridges in Lehigh County. Featuring Burr arch design, this bridge was erected in 1860. Geiger Covered Bridge has a width of 17 feet (5.18 meters) and stretches for 112 feet (34.13 meters), across the Jordan Creek. Though the bridge is over 150 years old, it is well maintained and open to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Clover Hill Vineyards & Winery is a small, family owned business in the Lehigh Valley that produces more than 65,000 gallons of wine each year.
The beautiful Lehigh Valley Zoo is positioned inside the Trexler Nature Preserve. Centrally located in Schnecksville, the zoo is spread across 29 acres (11.7 hectares). It offers an array of activities, the highlighted ones being the Run Wild at Lehigh Valley Zoo, among others. It also arranges for paddle boating on the scenic waters as well as wagon rides at modest prices. A step ahead than typical animal conservatories, Lehigh Valley Zoo organizes a range of educational programs inclusive of the zoo research, penguin sightings, summer camps and much more.
The Fountain Hill Historic District features 44 building and a structure that are an integral part of this historic area. A variety of on-site mansions, dwellings as well as buildings represent different styles of designing and give an insight into the prevalent structural designs in the bygone era. Hill to Hill Bridge, Masonic Temple and the Lehigh Valley Railroad Headquarters Building are few of the many important landmarks of this district. It also features in the National Register of Historic Places.
Located on the campus of the Lehigh University, this church was built in 1885. The Packer Memorial Chapel is a splendid Gothic Revival structure with a 125 feet (38 meters) tower. It was gifted by Mary Packer to Lehigh in her parents memory. Originally an Episcopalian church, it also hold Roman Catholic services as well. This beautiful church is used for weddings, memorials, funerals and other events. It has been a significant part of the Asa Packer Campus and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Funded in part through a grant from the Lehigh Valley Convention and Visitors Bureau, the Historic Bethlehem Welcome Center is housed in the brick Federal-style Goundie House. Built by Bethlehem